Tingapla Trot

Weekly wrap up

Sorry I haven’t been posting lately, as I have been extremely busy trying to get my assignments completed for uni. I have created my own ‘fan page’ on facebook I have attached the link below, please like it and share it.

The last two weeks have been fairly challengeing trying to mange my time with training, Uni and also work. Last weekend I travelled down to Wynnum Redlands Canoe Club and competed in the Tingapla Trot. It was a challenging, winding and narrow 10km course, at some stages it was wide enough for only one boat, and there were trees that you had to dodge. I couldn’t of asked for any better weather either, the sun was out and hardly any wind.  I raced up and paddled in the opens age group where I got second behind Timothy Stenlake.

Time is counting down until I leave for Hawaii; I am getting more and more excited as the day draws closer. On Friday it will be 4 weeks (28 Days) until I touchdown and 5 weeks on Sunday until race day. If anyone has any idea’s or sights to see while I’m in Hawaii, please feel free to leave a comment or message me on Facebook or instagram.

Have a great week on and off the water


Ryan Paroz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where have you been??

The first strokes of 2017

Molokai 2019